This particular Domestic electrical installer package of learning concentrates in detail on aspects relating to Inspection and Testing and as such, provides you with the opportunity to achieve 2 Testing qualifications. It is an ideal choice of learning for those of you who do not have a comprehensive understanding of aspects relating to Inspection and Testing. Throughout the course package you will be taught a range of practical skills, backed up with plenty of theory knowledge which combined will enable you to work as a domestic electrical installer and carry out a range of electrical installations competently and safely.
SKILL PROFICIENCY DETAILS
- The definition of electric shock
- Ohms Law & Power Triangles
- Identification of earthing systems
- An introduction to legislation governing electrical installation in dwellings
- Understanding circuit breaker and cable selection
- Installation of earthing and bonding, Ring circuits, Radial Circuits and various lighting circuits.
- Inspection of electrical installation.
Entry-level : Middle
Duration of course : 06 – Months
Training Methodology : Practical. 80% : Theory 20%
Medium of Instruction : Urdu / English