B.Sc Engineering Technology
The B.Sc Engineering Technology in Civil Engineering Program that has been started under the supervision of UET Lahore in 2012.
An applicant must fulfill the following requirements:
- He should have obtained at least 60% marks in F.Sc./ICS/DAE(Pass) examination excluding sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks.
- He should have appeared in the entry test arranged by University of Engineering and Technology Lahore (UET) for that particular academic session in which he seeks admission.
- He should have at least 50% overall adjusted admission marks computed by giving 70% weight to F.Sc./ICS/DAE/ (Pass) examination result and 30% to UET Entry Test result.
- He should be a bonafide resident of the area from where he seeks admission.
- He should meet standards of physique and eye sight laid down in the medical certificate.