Procedure to Submit Application
- Number of seats and their division can be changed by Government’s orders at any time without prior notice to the candidates.
- The divisions of seat for different departments/technologies and shifts will be according to the table given.
- The schedule for the interview of the candidates will be displayed at notice board of the institute. The candidates will appear for the interview according to that schedule. No separate information will be sent to the individual candidates in this regard. The candidate must appear for the interview when his name will be called. If a candidate would not response on three calls then the next candidate will be called and the absent candidate will lose his right for admission.
- The successful candidates have to deposit admission fee on the same day after the interview. Otherwise the admission will be deemed canceled.
- Technology will be allotted purely on merit basis. A candidate once granted admission to a technology will not be allowed to change it. The allotment of technology will be according to the priority list given by the candidate in the admission form and the merit of the technologies.
- The candidates seeking admission on minority quota will attach a certificate of their religion duly issued by the religious center of their community related to his residence.
- Attested copy of Domicile Certificate 2
- Attested copy of Fathers/Patron’s NIC (both sides) 1
- Attested copy of the Certificate in case of Hafiz-e-Quran candidate 1
- Attested copy of candidates latest passport size photo 6
- Envelops (10 × 30 cm) bearing address and 8 rupees postal ticket useable of UMS 2
- Application to competent authority for age relaxation (incase candidate is overage) 1
- Health Certificate (issued by a MBBS doctor) will be submitted after admission 1
- Attested copy of character certificate 2
- At the time of provisional admission candidate have to submit the original result card or certificate of matriculation issued by the board.
- The admission form must be filled completely, no column will be left unfilled otherwise application will be rejected.
- Incomplete form and forms without attested copies of required documents will be rejected.
- The candidates from Northern Areas and Gilgit will submit their applications through Directorate of Education, Northern Areas and Gilgit.
- The candidate must be sound and healthy mentally and physically. Note: The candidates have to submit certificates of annual income and medical certificate otherwise admission will be deemed canceled
- The children of employees of Armed Forces will submit their applications for the reserved seats through General Head Quarter, Rawalpindi, Naval Head Quarter, Islamabad and Air Head Quarter, Islamabad.
- Candidates seeking admission on the basis of disability will submit a certificate in this regard issued by District Medical Board/competent authority in which the nature of the disability should be mentioned. Only those candidates will be entertained whose disability will not hinder their workshop practice and laboratory work.
- The candidates from minorities may apply on special quota seats reserved for them as well as for admission on open merit.
- The candidate must not be over 18 years on 1st of September of the year of admission. Principal of the institute has authority to relax age limit up to one year on application. In case of a Hafiz-e-Quran candidate the principal of the institute have authority to relax age limit up to 3 years.